Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

My Bucket List Comic!

This week in writing we made a comic about our bucket list! We used the program Pixton, Its an app were you can make a comic! Id recommend making a comic over the lock down! The tricky thing was you had to keep on changing the background and the character and the text. But the fun bit was how you could change the outfit and their pose and expressions! Heres my comic!:







People used in this Comic:
Day 1; Sophie And Me
Day 2; Cara/Miss McLeod And Me
Day 3; Angela And Me
Day 4; Sovereign And Me
Day 5-7 ; Me

 Comment what you like about it and what i should change



if you made it this far in my blog post, at the end of your comment write a smiley face like this, :)

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ella-Pearl. You have done a fantastic job describing this activity. I love the ideas you have on your bucket list. I think you would be great at learning another language. Maybe you could learn a small amount of Chinese as part of your learning at home. Do you think you could make a Screen Castify tutorial about how to use Pixton? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats A Great Idea About The Tutorial! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Well done, Ella-Pearl. You have done a brilliant job with this. The items on your bucket list are very clearly represented through your comic. I like that you recommended that others should make one. Perhaps you could provide the link for your readers.
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella-Pearl, I really like your comic. I was nice that you included who the characters are at the end of your blog post. I would really like to know how to make a Pixton comic. I like Miss Williamson's idea of making a screencastify tutorial. Do you think my writing class would also enjoy making comics using Pixton?
    Miss McClelland

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post