Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Private VS Personal In Photos!

Last week in Cyber Smart we Altered some Private things like street names and peoples faces that we didn't have permission to take photos of! Alter means you cover personal stuff or for example a dinosaur next to a bridge Alter in my mind is another word for Photo Shop.   I used the Shape tool and the Explore tool in Google Drive. My favourite picture that I Altered is on slide 7 I made a cute puppy with 3 dinosaurs its kinda bad but Eh!? Heres what it looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post