Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Half Face, Half Sketch.

(WARNING! THIS BLOG SHOWS SCARY IMAGES READ THROUGH WITH CAUTION)

Hi, Im Ella-Pearl
For the term we've been working on a piece of 'art', We cut a side of our face of (NOT REALLY) and stuck it on some paper. Then we tried too duplicate it by drawing it on the other side of the page. Everyone in our space did it so you should check their blogs out!! I will link the site at the end!
The things I found hard doing this was doing the eyes because we had to TRY make it look real. So, im not gonna keep you guys/girls waiting so heres my 'Piece Of Art'


As I said, I will link the site, So Here's The Site. And Here's The Site Blog!
Go check it out!

And remember, STAY BEAUTIFUL!/HANDSOME!!!
E.P, OUT!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR DRAWING IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella pearl I love your drawing!!! it amazing maybe next time you could say what you favourite or challenging part of your face to draw was. What do you think about your drawing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post