Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Whats A Quality Blog Post!? Find Out Here!

Ello, Im Ella-Pearl and today in writing we did some slides about what a quality blog post should have! All blog post should at least have some labels, A catchy title and a blurb! Comment what you think a quality blog post should have! When you look through these slides, if YOU have made a blog post before... Check if they have these things! If you do all these things, You will be able to get loads of page viewers and they would what to come back! Also if you click on the picture you can go to their blogs and read their other blogs!


Well heres my slides!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella pearl it is Akeilah i like how your tittle is very catchy as soon as i saw it i was like wow You are very good at a quality blog post i also like how you add the slides into your post come cheek out my blog it is

    https://shsakeilahwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post