Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Prehistoric Times!

A few weeks ago we made a comic about prehistoric times using the app Pixton (its free to use!)! We had to make a comic about the what we/the person in the comic think about prehistoric times! Most of us (Including me) Made it so that we went back in time! I made mine about me and my friend Ella, traveled back in time and we find some dinosaurs, We run away from them and hide in a tiki tent, Read more to find out what happens next! The thing i found challenging was trying to always remember to put the speech marks! But eventually i got way better at doing it!

Make sure to comment what you do if you where in a situation like this!

Heres my comic!





 

2 comments:

  1. HI Ella-Pearl. Well done for getting this comic onto your blog. I enjoyed reading your comic and how you went back in time. I don't think I would like it if this actually happened to me...especially if I ended up in the prehistoric times! Imagine if you couldn't get back!? Do you think you can make your comic a little bigger so that we can read it a little better?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that was so funny and that is true if dinosaurs did still exist humans would always be chased or they would be dead.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post