Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

🥣Wonder Profile💧

🧊Hello! Im Ella-Pearl. Today I created my own Wonder Profile in reading! Wonder is a book about a boy named August. My birthday is in August so this is one of my favorite books! August was born in October. We are on page 76-77 and chapter The Bloody Scream. I found it challenging to find the right face shape or the right hair. After you've finished your profile, you get to choose your own preset. My preset was 'Even if you don't win, listen to the small voice inside of you that says your always a winner.' -Josh. If you don't like your first preset, you can get a new one by pressing the button you got your first preset on. Although my profile does look like me AT ALL, Im still proud of it! Here's the Link. I'd love to see your profiles!  Comment if you find something wrong with the link or website and i'll try my best to reply as fast as I can! Love you guys! (Not in a weird way)🧊




1 comment:

  1. Hey there my name is Kate and I am from South Hornby school. I loved this because it shows people that everyone wont win. When you said "Even if you don't win listen to the small voice inside you that says you are always the winner" I liked it because if you don't win its alright because atleast you have tried. -Kate

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post