Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Mini Lesson 20 - Show Don't Tell.

 Today in writing we had Mrs H, we did a mini lesson today. We had pictures that had people showing different emotions and we had to write a sentence about the picture, BUT we weren't allowed to add the feeling the picture was about. Its easier done that said! It sounds complicated but it really isn't! The thing I found challenging was trying to not add the actual word in the sentence. Welp, enough talking, here's my work. Make sure to give me feedback in the comments. Goodbye and have a great day/night. Love you! (Not like in a weird way though-)




1~9~20, 10:38AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post