Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Brain Teaser

Today we did a Brain Teaser. 
They were called Speeding Spaceship And Fruit Frenzy! Heres' a picture of  Them
On The Fruit Frenzy I Think The Answer Is  15!  I Saw It Said Jason Bought Six Apples And Tyson Brought 3 More So I Added 6+3 And That Equalled 9. Then It Said Michael Bought Twice As Many Apples As Tyson. So Tyson Bought 3 Apples So 3 times 2 equals 6 So 9+6=15!
On The Speeding Spaceship I Think The Answer  Is 148!  So It Says' The Supersonic Spaceship Could Fly From Earth To The Moon In 4 Minutes. Mars Is 142 Times Further Away From The Earth Than The Moon. So 4+142=148 Minutes!

So Those Are My Answers Comment Your Answers! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. i think your answer is right but again my answer is 33 and i agree with you in the speeding spaceship 148 is my correct answer too i like the way
    you can explain how you did it now people can see if you are right okay good bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. ty for replying how u doing xD

      Delete
  2. hi Ella pearl it is me Jahnaleigh. I tryed my awnser but it did'nt work i like how you worked it out can you tell me taylors awnser i want to know replieing to taylor and Ella pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella pearl my name is RJ I am from south hornby school I know what class you are in you are in wha-ruru I love the way you worked on you writing. Next time you could put your plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rj I Know Its Like 5 months ago that you commented this but thank you for your feed back it very appreciated =)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post