Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Coconut Problem

Today we are doing some Samoan questions because its Samoan Langue Week! 
 Each coconut tree grows three coconuts. How many coconuts are there? The are 12 coconuts on the tree because 3x4=12. Half the coconuts are ready to take to the market. How many coconuts are ready for the market? There are six ready for the market because half of 12 is 6. Each coconut sells for 2$ each. If Sione sells 1/3 (one third) of the coconuts he takes to the market how much money dose he make? 12$ im not going to be able to finish this but thats my answers so whats your answers comment below ty bai 

1 comment:

  1. I like your writing because you are telling us what your writing is about form RJ.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post