Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Habitat Destruction - Inquiry

For inquiry Mrs Jones group has been learning about endangered animals and habitats and how they got ruined. We've been learning for about 7 weeks (The whole term). We now have been doing a D.L.O on what we have learnt about Habitat destruction on land and in the ocean. We were also trying to help you learn something new so I hope you did! It was also hard to try and fit everything but I didn't end up fitting everything because I think I went overboard with the decor. Anyway here is my D.L.O, im very proud of it. Also, tell me if you want a tutorial on the text bit. Ok, Here you go! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella-pearl, An here. I really like your D.L.O and had learned a lot from it. I actually never knew that in the last 200 years more the 50% of the U.S have been destroyed :(. Keep up the great work Ella-Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ella-pearl, Mikhanya here. I really like how you designed you DLO and its sad to hear that only 50% of the U.S is being destroyed(very sad). Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post