Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Kakapo DLO - Reading

     Hello! In reading we have been learning about Kakapos! First, we did a KWL. I know a bit about Kakapos but now as much as you probably think I know. Now, if you'd like a tutorial on how to make the text in Kakapo please tell me because it isn't that hard. Anyway, I felt it was hard to make the DLO original, so I just did some notepads. I could also do a tutorial on that too! HAve you even seen or researched about a Kakapo!? If so, tell me about it in the comments! So, i'm going to show you it now. Feel free to give me TRUE feedback! Please be honest because I want to see what YOU'D like to see on my blog! Anyway, enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella-Pearl !
    Its Erin here I love your blog post about the bird Kakpo. I liked how you listed everything about them and how you did a very big blurp of what you are doing in this blog post.

    I would love to know how to make the notepads if that is okay with you ?

    Bye :)
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post