Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Digital Pixel Art!!

 Hello! Today we did a challenge that included making pixel art! one of my best skills merged together. that made me happy :) It was fun to do the answers because they weren't that hard to do. The one thing i found tricky was a question that said '12+43+34+33=' that stuck me for a minute but i got the answer! You can try it yourself here! Id love to see your answers on your blog and stuff. please, comment if you think i need to add some extra tings into my blurb and ill try my best to reply to all th comments in my free time!! anyway, heres the picture,

  SPOILERS!!!!

theres a bit of bad grammar and stuff here



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post