Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Student Summit

 Hellooooo! Today me and 15 other people went to Hornby Primary school to learn about different things. I was a presenter and we were doing cody rocky's. Which you can find more about in this slide here. I went to the workshop Animation Hacks and How To Upgrade Your Google Slides. I made a slide with all the things that i did here. This was very fun to do! Here you can find pictures of my class working and presenting! Heres my presenter groups blogs: An, Sophie. There was some difficulties with the ipads but we got through it. It was kind of tricky trying to make the eyes in the Animation hacks but I think i did really good! It was very fun trying this out so i wish i can do it another time! :) Thank you for listening to my blog post. Please leave a comment on what i can improve on! Thank you for your time, Ella-Pearl<3

(Make sure to show some love to the other schools!! And click the links!)

(Not actual love but check out there blogs and stuff :) )

Ending it of with 2 photos: 




ew what is my hairline [dead] --------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post